Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Head Case.

Tell me why, answer the question, wrong fucking question, so much for keeping it straight,
At any rate, what is the deal? I don't know, everything's spinning in the wake but the beast needs to breath or it will surely bleed,
Can't stop it anyway, the cage is broken, threw the fucking key away.

Rampage romper stomber all over my own soul, fuck it all, who cares? what the fuck ever any which way?
Lost cause as it rages on, but the question begs, answer the fucking question, tell me why?
Who the fuck are you? I don't know just who the fuck I am, a lamb with broken legs left to slaughter before that other inner thing?

Destination to ransack myself, but no self can be found, can it? Who cares anyway? What the fuck ever any which way,
Damn the man that thought he could, did you ever stop to think if you even should? Tell me why, answer the question, just answer your own fucking question,
Claw to nerve, nervously shaken, bone to bone, grinding sharp etching deep burning, yearning for something, but what?

Your will is not your own, thy will be done in my own damn way, but the question begs, just answer the damn question,
Why? Fucking why? Why the fuck not?
-END-
D.C. Chapman
6/22/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment