Saturday, August 17, 2013

Battle of Soldiers.

I'm running with anger, so full of danger
I'm running from time, due by some crime
My life is a mess, so full of stress
While drinking beer, I feel the fear
If i die at least I try, I will not cry
do as I must, who can i trust
if not you, then who is true
as I run I must have fun, Otherwise I am done.

iam a soldier for the streets,
i never miss a beat....
i believe in whats true,
i give all in what i can do....
i remember why iam here,
and its definetly not fear....
its to remember why your here.....
i live for my life,and family,
dont try me,i got real love definetly.....
i was born a mccarty,always a party...
but whats close to me most,i keep in my heart,
dont think twice,you were  done from the start............

Declare war from the heart a true
strategist worlds apart,
Street beats understood, distance
glaring under a hood,
Tread there never a care,
Whatever comes, on top I
fare,
Idealized on the corner, but
realized on the border....
An edge away, the lines are
gray,
No thought, just action, so
goes the way...

A Soldiers job is never done, though we travel and have some fun
Our aim is true and never see the blue, until it all comes true
The time is great and feelings relate, the mood is blue and thought's are true
you seek to retreat when your feet get fleet, but remember a Soldiers job is never done
So while we have fun in the summer sun, the enemy's always on the run
sleep tight knowing I fight to make it right, and hold your panties tight.


the war of ptsd is far from over,
but i gurantee iam your four leafe clover...
its not he luck you need on the floor,
its the heart you carry forever....
its your heart that gives you adrenaline,
never forget what your walking in.....
it will be the first,maybe the last,
but atleast you know,your not coming in last....
attitude is everything,dont forget,
dont go home with a single regret....
know your job is never done
until ypour home with your loved ones......

Contact in contract, life is
what life does,
Presence lost in ever grasped,
forgotten what it ever
was,
Four leafe clover or is it
just over?
Last laugh in the last verse,
forgetting last what once
came first,
Life done, but life again,
Lost in halls in search
of the sane...
-END-
(C) D.C. Chapman, Jay McCarty, and R.K. McCarty
08/17/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment